Benefit Level: Silver and Up
We're Here for You
1-on-1 support from a YouTube Partner Manager
Work side-by-side with your own YouTube Partner Manager. They’ll meet with you regularly to talk about topics like crafting personal channel goals, channel optimization strategies, and answering any questions you may have about running a successful YouTube channel.
Invites to Exclusive Events and Workshops
With a partner manager, you can expect on-going invitations to connect with other creators at YouTube-sponsored events and educational workshops.
A YouTube Partner Manager is a deeper level of access to YouTube. So they'll be able to give you a first look at new creator programs and features. You could get whitelisted for new YouTube tools and get the opportunity to take part in experimental new programs!
- You're in the YouTube Partner Program and your channel complies with the YouTube Partner Program policies. Learn more about how to become a partner.
- You have at least 100,000 subscribers (Country-based conditions apply. See detailsThe following countries require only 50,000 subscribers to apply: IT, NO, SE, FI, DK, TK, JP, ID, VN, TH, SG, MY, PH, HK, TW, AU, NZ, IN, CZ, SK, HU, RO, KO)
- You don’t have any Community Guidelines strikes and have had no more than 1 Copyright strike in your channel’s history
- Your content adheres to the Advertiser-friendly guidelines
- If you are affiliated with a multi-channel network (MCN), you can sign up too.
Don't qualify? Don't worry
If you don’t meet the requirements for a partner manager at this time, you may still qualify for support from YouTube through a channel check up. It’s a quick and easy way to get channel advice through a one-hour phone call with a dedicated YouTube expert.Sign Up